[Announcements] 2.7.0 update: new features freeze/*.x branch creation (12 Nov 2009)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Nov 10 11:29:44 PST 2009

A reminder that we plan to impose a new feature freeze on Sakai trunk
projects destined for 2.7.0 (e.g., announcements, assignments, chat,
rwiki, etc.) that are not slated for independent release.  A 2.7.x
maintenance branch (2.7.0-SNAPSHOT) will be cut on 12 November 2009
and a 2.7.0 milestone 01 tag will be cut thereafter.

Cheers,

Anthony

Begin forwarded message: