[Announcements] DRAFT schedule for Sakai Conference available

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Fri May 29 09:11:07 PDT 2009

I'm pleased to announce that a DRAFT schedule for the 10th Sakai
Conference in Boston has been published.  You will find it at the
conference website: https://educonference.com/sakai/boston/index.php

This is a draft and there may be changes over the next few days and
weeks as we try to accommodate requests from speakers for different
time slots. If you are presenting at the conference please understand
that we have hundreds of sessions and it is impossible to meet
everyone's desires. The program committee and track leads are all
volunteers who have put in a lot of thought and work into the
scheduling process. So please understand if we can't move your session.

Best regards,

Michael

--
Michael Korcuska