[Announcements] Sakai Collab Email List Migration

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Thu Mar 5 12:25:35 PST 2009

Resending as it doesn't look like it got through last time.

Peter: Is there any possibility that we can use this migration to
solve an issue that's been vexing me for some time?

The Sakai mailing lists work with two different domains, eg, both
sakai-dev at sakaiproject.org
and
sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org

This causes harvesters like nabble to not miss some posts as nabble
only recognizes one domain for the list.

My vote would be to get rid of all the "@collab." domains.