[Announcements] Sakai Development Process Webinar

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Apr 2 09:58:21 PDT 2009

I held the 2nd Sakai Development Process webinar yesterday. We had no
real technical problems with the webinar but, unfortunately, there was
a problem with the recording and, as a result, there is no recording
to share.  The first webinar and slides are available at:

http://sakaiblog.korcuska.net/2009/03/26/recording-of-sakai-process-webinar/

At this point in time I haven't scheduled a 3rd webinar but am happy
to if there is interest. Please send me an email directly to let me
know if you'd like to have me schedule another session.

Best regards,

Michael

--
Michael Korcuska