[WG: Accessibility] Prosing we pass on Accessibility call today - go big for Nov 13 and Dec 11

Matt Clare Matt.Clare at BrockU.CA
Thu Oct 30 06:53:46 PDT 2014

Hi accessibility list,

With no new JIRAs since our last call, and our last calls being poorly attended I'm proposing we switch to a monthly meeting format until the new year: Nov 13 & Dec 11.

The last few calls have been a different few people each time, I'm hoping if we mark 2:00PM Eastern on Nov 13 and Dec 11 on our calendars our paths will finally all cross.

I'll also be sure that in the interim there's some useful updates on this list.

If you feel otherwise, please let us know, otherwise I'll be verifying so previous accessibility JIRAs today,

.\.\att

Matt Clare
Manager, eLearning
 Centre for Pedagogical Innovation
Part-time Instructor
 Interactive Arts and Sciences
Brock University, Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
https://brocku.ca/pedagogical-innovation    905 688 5550 xt 4539   Office: SBH321