[WG: Accessibility] Reminder: Accessibility WG Teleconference Thursday April 30th at 2:00

Matt Clare Matt.Clare at BrockU.CA
Thu May 1 10:55:18 PDT 2014

Did I say April 30th?  I meant May 1.

Brock University just released it’s version of Sakai 2.9.3 45 minutes ago, so might appreciate the situation I’m in.

Hopefully people can join us via the contact details below in a few minutes.

Thanks,

.\.\att