[WG: Accessibility] Accessibility] Datepicker question

Kent Fitzgerald kentfitz at umich.edu
Mon Mar 3 10:04:28 PST 2014

To circle back to this. Is my read correct that the sliders *do* remain an
accessibility issue? It looks like in Chrome I can type over the contents
of the text field so that seems like it might be a workaround. In Firefox
24.3 I can't edit those text fields at all.
Perhaps it's just a settings issue.

If this is an issue, does it need to be fixed for the Sakai10 release?

Thanks!
-Kent