[WG: Accessibility] Cancelling today's July 10 conference call

Matt Clare Matt.Clare at BrockU.CA
Thu Jul 10 08:52:35 PDT 2014

Hi all,

	Seeing no concerns, I'm going to cancel today's call.  I look forward to
talking with you on Thursday July 24th at 14:00 EDT.

	 As Neal pointed out, there are some items that could be tested for 10.1
are listed - I know I'll try to pick away at some before July 24th.

Here's what's on the horizon.

Options for Sakai audit:

-Update on getting ballpark numbers or a "quote" - using this to represent
unqiue pages in Sakai 10
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AnrL57IjBg4bgkfA8eVA83TvJ-E33btCXi5
yB_cOxNY/edit?usp=sharing

JIRAs (following-up from last call):

- https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22723 - Gonzalo currently
working on
- https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2342 -
Trunk still uses letters to designate the matching choices instead of the
actual answer. This should probably be changed so uses with visual
impairments don't need to remember all the choices. -- Matt promised to
review and add summary and screecast as comment, wants to run solution by
others first and raise the question of "Why not a list?"
http://www.screencast.com/t/DP0plSLuy51B
- https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-769 - This capture the issue?
http://www.screencast.com/t/h21iQbijG

JIRAs that Need some testing:

Task https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23022
SAK-23005 Accessibility / i18n: Gradebook Frame Default Human Language is
Not Set, Should Match User Language Preference

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23005 Accessibility / i18n:
Section Info Frame Default Human Language is Not Set, Should Match User
Language Preference

 Task        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22455
Either add an aria-live or a way to disable the constant updates of the
footer clock

 Bug        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22578
Multiple buttons do not make sense out of context when editing a site
using the Admin Sites tool

 Bug        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22806
Two images lack alt text on the Import Grades page of the Gradebook tool

 Bug        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22813
Multiple buttons are part of an HTML heading when they should be separate
on the All Grades page of the Gradebook tool

 Bug        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22814
Unlabeled checkboxes in the hide/show columns popup dialog on the All
Grades page of the Gradebook page

 Bug        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22817
A form control is used as a table header on the Grade Item Summary page of
the Gradebook tool

 Bug        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22818
There are Unlabeled "Grade Override" form control on the Course Grades
page of the Gradebook tool

 Bug        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23212
Esc key on active Site tab collapse Site link

 Bug        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-25117
Accessibility: Image missing alt tags on forum topic page

 Bug        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-19639
Accessibility: "Users in Chat" List Heading Is a div Element instead of a
Heading

 Bug        https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22575
The alternative text descriptions for joinabled sites does not need a
question mark

All the best.

.\.\att

Matt Clare
Manager, eLearning
 Centre for Pedagogical Innovation
Part-time Instructor
 Interactive Arts and Sciences
Brock University, Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
http://brocku.ca/pedagogical-innovation    905 688 5550 xt 4539   Office:
SBH321