[WG: Accessibility] Problem with Email Tool in CLE 2.9

Scoville, David scovildj at miamioh.edu
Wed Apr 30 06:41:55 PDT 2014

Thanks for your reply Matt,

Here's some additional information from our work on this yesterday, which
may prove helpful (below):

Hello,
     As FireFox is not my default browser and can sometimes have
compatibility issues with JAWS, I did not rely on it for this purpose.
After looking at the site, however, it appears that JAWS will work
with the site and FireFox, but not Internet Explorer, which tends to
be the most stable with JAWS.
Please let me know if you have any questions or further suggestions.

http://docs.cksource.com/CKEditor_3.x/Users_Guide/Accessibility#JAWS>,

--
*Dave Scoville*
310K Laws Hall