[WG: Accessibility] Sakai 10 Syllabus tool

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Thu Apr 17 08:23:16 PDT 2014

I'd like to weigh in on this before you start reviewing.  All the ajaxy
features on the main page are duplicated in the "bulk edit" page.  This was
done for a few reasons: the bulk edit page is faster and gives an easy
overview of the syllabus settings as well as for accessible reasons.
 During your accessibility review, are you looking at overall tool
functionality (e.g. can I add a syllabus item?  Can I edit the title? etc)
or just every single action in a tool?

Thanks,
Bryan