[WG: Accessibility] New idea for linking Accessibility documentation

Mary Stores mstores at indiana.edu
Thu May 9 11:55:35 PDT 2013

Hello,

I honestly have no idea what to think. It must be an image of some
sort. If you do have a verbal explanation, Jing has never been one of
the most screen reader compatible places to watch videos.

If it will just appear as a text with a graphical link to screen reader
users, and we've already agreed on what the text says, then for me I
think it would be fine.
Thanks,

Mary