[WG: Accessibility] [WG: Docs] Updating arkn.html for Accessibility

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed May 8 05:42:48 PDT 2013

Hi Elizabeth,

I wouldn't be removing the ilnk to arkn.html, I would be updating the html itself. But maybe I am missing something. I know how to create a different html file with a different name and check it into Sakai, but I don't know how to tell the Online Help to find that document. Perhaps it is just the directory structure? I don't know. Maybe Matt Jones or someone could help me figure it out.

For me, the easiest thing is to update in both places, arkn.html for me and the Knowledge Base for you. Since we may never run the updater scripts again, that pull Indiana's KB information into Sakai then there is no link. But just in case it does get run one or more times before being permanently retired, at least it would overwrite with the same information. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Neal