[WG: Accessibility] Welcome new chair - Matt Clare of Brock University

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jul 10 13:09:57 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Please welcome Matt Clare from Brock University in Ontario, Canada, as he has graciously accepted an invitation to be the new Chair of the Accessibility group. Matt will start convening meetings later in July. Matt needs our support to be successful, so if you have been participating in the group we hope you will continue, and if you haven't we invite you to join and see where you fit in.

Let's also thank outgoing chairperson, Joseph Humbert of Indiana University for putting in so much effort successfully leading the Accessibility group for several years. Thank you Joe!

By the way, due to schedule conflicts, tomorrow's Accessibility meeting is canceled, but hopefully we will see you in a couple of weeks! We plan to keep the same meeting schedule as we have been per - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/2ACC/Accessibility+Working+Group

Cheers,

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation