[WG: Accessibility] FYI - EuroSakai pitch

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Jan 23 15:20:39 PST 2013

Hi Accessibility group,

Just an FYI that I am participating in the "Sakaiger's den" at the EuroSakai conference. I'm going to pitch the idea of Sakai CLE being NFB certified (National Federation of the Blind). I get to have a 3 minute pitch.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EUROSAKAI/Euro+Sakai+2013+-+Sakaigers%27+Den

Any suggestions or cute props to wow the crowd welcome. As it is now my pitch is that Accessibility is the right thing to do, and it is an expectation on RFP's, a show stopper for adopting an LMS. That's all I've got so far!

:-)

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator