[WG: Accessibility] Status of 2.9.1

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Dec 18 14:35:10 PST 2012

Hi Accessibility group,

We were not able to get out a 2.9.1-rc01 (release candidate 01) yet. Probably we will need a few days more, or possibly into next week (I know Christmas week :-( ).

We are starting our testing on the 2.9.x server, which will be made into 2.9.1 after we get another issue or two merged in.  If anybody has time to do some testing on the 2.9.x server that would be great! It will verify that the merged issues are working as expected and testing for any regressions that might be caused by those issues. This will help us speed up the 2.9.1 release.

Testing
---------------
What : 2.9.x testing - We are testing issues that were fixed in trunk and merged into 2.9.x . We are testing them in 2.9.x to look for any regressions that might appear around the merged issues.

Which issues: List of issues to test - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13621

Test Server: 2.9.x test server - http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8087/portal

Google doc - http://bit.ly/29xtestfest

High level Jira for Regressions - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23056