[WG: Accessibility] Sakai OAE, accessible validation and Gritter

Mary Stores mstores at indiana.edu
Thu May 26 06:51:30 PDT 2011

If you need a screen reader user to test something, I'd be happy to do
so. I've already had a look around since the phone conference on the
24th, and I've noticed some things already. But I think I'd feel more
comfortable sitting down with Brian to write up the things-I've-noticed
e-mail or talk to him about appropriate actions.

Mary