[WG: Accessibility] Possible Vendors for Sakai Accessibility Certification

Michael S Elledge elledge at msu.edu
Wed Feb 23 12:31:29 PST 2011

Hi Everyone--

In the last Sakai Accessibility call (2/7) I volunteered to put together
a list of vendors who offer accessibility compliance services. The Board
is interested in having a third-party certify Sakai's accessibility,
since Blackboard and Desire2Learn have received certification by the
National Federation for the Blind (NFB).

I've put together the attached spreadsheet which contains information
about eleven firms or people I found:

    * Collaborint
    * Jim Thatcher
    * Knowbility
    * National Federation of the Blind
    * NetCentric
    * RampWEB
    * SSB BART Group
    * The Paciello Group, LLP
    * Usability/ Accessibility Research & Consulting
    * WebAIM
    * Deque

Please take a look and let me know if there are others I've overlooked.

Thanks!

Mike