[WG: Accessibility] CKEditor 3.2

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 1 10:44:23 PST 2010

This is a follow up to a thread that started back in November.

At that time there was discussion about upgrading Sakai to use CKEditor 3.0.1 instead of FCKEditor. CKEditor is a significant upgrade to FCKEditor, primarily in the area of accessibility.

Today I noticed that CKSource released another upgrade on Feb. 25th, CKEditor 3.2. This version continues to expand the accessibility of CKEditor by support WAI-ARIA.

http://ckeditor.com/blog/CKEditor_3.2_released

Does someone in our accessibility community have time to take it for a spin to validate the accessibility?

Thanks,
Eli

Eli Cochran
user interaction developer