[WG: Accessibility] Accessibility Statement 1st Paragraph Edit

Richwine, Brian L brichwin at indiana.edu
Tue Jan 19 09:39:32 PST 2010

Now that I look at that second paragraph, I think the "the relevant parts of" should be removed. We don't state that about WCAG, and that only the relevant parts apply should be obvious. Sorry for the back to back emails! Here is how I have it now:

-BEGIN-
To ensure this high level of accessibility for the greatest number of users, our goal is to design Sakai 3 to meet or exceed the accessibility design principals found in recognized international standards. Our goal is to meet all of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A and AA Success Criteria, and Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG) 1.0.
-END-

-Brian