[WG: Accessibility] outstanding issues report 3

Silverio, Gonzalo gsilver at umich.edu
Wed Feb 24 08:09:15 PST 2010

Hey - many thanks Mike! This will help reconstruct things.

The maintenance team has been notified. I will reopen the following:

SAK-11199 Accessibility- Drop-down menus don't work with Screen Readers
(Global)
SAK-11200 Accessibility- Focus goes to top of page after pressing the
"cancel" button
SAK-11201 Accessibility- Instructions and visual symbols on page do not
match
SAK-11202 Accessibility- Cannot style text in FCK Editor when using screen
reader
SAK-11203 Accessibility- Granting permissions is confusing (Permissions
widget)
SAK-11406 Accessibility- Difficult to use without CSS (Page Order Helper)
SAK-11416 Accessibility- Access key is missing description (Polls)
SAK-11418 Accessibility- Missing access key description (Roster)
SAK-11419 Accessibility- Multiple links with the same name (Roster)
SAK-11420 Accessibility- Multiple links with the same name (Section Info)
SAK-11421 Accessibility- Multiple links with the same name (Syllabus)
SAK-11423 Accessibility- Frame titles missing (Chat)
SAK-11424 Accessibility- Text zoom issue (Chat)
SAK-11655 Accessibility- Text edit box has no label in FCK editor (Syllabus)
SAK-11656 Accessibility--FCK editor inaccessible
SAK-11660 Accessibility- JAWS users cannot tab to calendar in Gradebook
SAK-11661 Accessibility- Incorrect focus after editing (Gradebook)
SAK-11662 Accessibility- Table format and content unclear (Gradebook)
SAK-11663 Accessibility- Multiple links with the same name (Gradebook)
SAK-11664 Accessibility- Color is used to convey meaning (Gradebook)
SAK-11674 Accessibility- Edit field is unlabeled for FCK editor (Messages)
SAK-11679 Accessibility- Inaccessible dialogue box content (Wiki)
SAK-11680 Accessibility- Inaccessible flash object (Wiki)
SAK-11695 Accessibility--Problems using FCKEditor with a screen reader
SAK-11784 Accessibility- Revise tools to work in portal-based, non-iFrame
environment (Global)
SAK-1735 Accessibility--WYSIWYG Editor Focus
SAK-3427 Accessibility- Timed quiz extensions for students with disabilities
(Tests and Quizzes)
SAK-5046 Accessibility- Cannot tab to "Display to public" button on Add
Announcements Page
SAK-8233 Accessibility- Retain focus after changing tab location in
Preferences > Customize Tabs

    -Gonzalo