[WG: Accessibility] Article about how the blind "see" the web from Gizmodo

Mary Stores mstores at indiana.edu
Tue Aug 24 18:10:22 PDT 2010

Thanks for sharing, Eli! Ah, the perpetual myth of reading line by
line... and I sort of hope that they get to understand that their web
site, full of ten million level 1 headings, could really use a little
of that W3C Compliance...but it isn't the worst I've ever seen either.
Well, at least they wrote something.

Mary