[WG: Accessibility] [Building Sakai] Can't access newly created Course Site on Sakai 2 Nightly Builds

Richwine, Brian L brichwin at indiana.edu
Fri Aug 20 15:45:01 PDT 2010

The first one I ran a Selenium script I've been using to provision a site with. The second one I created manually.

The path the script uses is:
(from the Admin login)
Select Worksite Setup
Click new, then course site
The Academic term "Spring 2010" automatically appears
Click Continue
Click "Add course(s) and/or section(s) not listed above..."
Click "Still cannot find your course/section?"
Type in a subject, course, and section
Enter a previously made username as the authorizer
Click continue
Enter dummy descriptions, accept default theme, site contact info, etc.
Click continue
Select tools, don't reuse another site's content
Click continue
Leave site status as publish site, limit access to those added manually
Click continue
Confirm and Request

When I did this the first time, I also didn't receive a Site Request from Sakai Administrator for Spring 2010 email.

The only think I can think of is that perhaps the selenium script ran too fast to allow the academic term control to populate, but that doesn't make too much sense because the 2nd one I created manually.

-Brian