[WG: Accessibility] Accessibility with invisible links/text

Michael S Elledge elledge at msu.edu
Tue Apr 20 09:31:03 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone--

Two quick thoughts. First, Brian, this is a great description of the
issues with "display:none" and enabling/disabling content!

Second, Beth can you describe why you are enabling/disabling content and
the circumstances for doing so? That may also help our understanding of
the implications for screen reader users.

Thanks!

Mike