[WG: Accessibility] [Management] 2.7.0: FckEditor upgradeto CK3.0.1

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 5 10:51:51 PST 2009

Rich,
Thanks so much for that perspective. This is a really important point.
We think that by adding accessible rich text editors that we're
improving the user experience for everyone, but it seems that the
accessible rich-text editors maybe a step backwards from text-based
markup. Text-based markup still has a place and should probably be
included as an option.

- Eli