[WG: Accessibility] Access Keys list in Sakai

Vivie Sinou sinou at etudes.org
Mon Nov 2 14:36:25 PST 2009

Hi, all -

We are in the process of adding additional Access Keys in Mneme, Melete, and
Jforum for core / common user actions. I want to make sure that the keyboard
commands we are using in Etudes tools are consistent with their use in Sakai
(tools).

Is there a complete list of the Access Keys used throughout Sakai? Where can
I find it? I am aware of the access keys for cancel, save and preview, but
can't find info on any others.

Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.

Best,
Vivie

--
Vivie Sinou