[WG: Accessibility] Sakai Accessibility Working Group Meeting Minutes 7-30-09

Londergan, M D londerga at indiana.edu
Thu Jul 30 13:44:29 PDT 2009

All,

Attached are a document and an email message. The document recaps our phone conference of today. The email is the one sent by Mike Elledge and contains links to the Fluid User Experience Testing Handbook. Please read the message thread for background. And, please review the testing template and be prepared to provide feedback for our next phone meeting

Margaret Londergan, Manager
UITS  Adaptive Technology and Accessibility Centers
Indiana University, Bloomington and Indianapolis
1320 E. 10th St. Wells Library, Room 101
Bloomington IN, 47405
812-856-4112
londerga at indiana.edu<mailto:londerga at indiana.edu>
http://iuadapts.indiana.edu

"It's not what you do that counts.  It's what you help others do that makes progress."
                                                                                -- Herman B Wells, IU President 1937-62