[WG: Accessibility] Sakai Accessibility Teleconference this week

Londergan, M D londerga at indiana.edu
Thu Aug 13 08:44:05 PDT 2009

Mike,

Thanks as always for your helpful input. We will cover the issues raised in Gonzolo's and Sean's email on the call today. Your input is always of great help. I look forward to the Sakai Accessibility WG evolving a revised accessibility objective that takes into account WCAG2.0 and in particular issues related to AJAX and Aria.

Sorry you will be unable to join us today.

Margaret